Saturday, December 02, 2006

Bun In The Oven Shirt!


This design has got to be one of my most popular on www.cafepress.com/livingmoments.

The idea for this design first came to me when my wife and I were planning to have kids. We wanted an original way to let people know we were expecting! One slang way of saying you are pregnant is to say you have "a bun in the oven". So I created this shirt that shows a bun being baked in an oven.

I made it very detailed, even setting the temperature controls to the correct temperature for baking buns. If you look very closely, you'll even see that the digital clock reads "BABY"!

So we bought the shirt from www.cafepress.com/livingmoments and then told our family on Christmas day. My wife put the shirt on and just waited for them to notice. It didn't take long and everyone was very excited!

Well not long after, my wife and I went to a doctor appointment and found out we were having TWINS!!! So I designed this shirt:











Much to my suprise, these shirts have been a hit on www.cafepress.com/livingmoments , quickly becoming one of my best sellers! I'm so happy I have been able to be a small part of a special time in so many couples' lives!

No comments: